Campaigning to Win
A Campaign Manual
For political campaigns: |
below state-wide level
partisan and non-partisan
Gary O. Bosley
ISBN # 0-9650772-0-9
A. Table of Contents
B. Price and Ordering Information
D. About the Author
JAM PACKED WITH EXAMPLES FROM ACROSS THE USA -- WITH REFERENCES FOR
A. Table of Contents:|
1. Political Misinformation.
Education vs. Political Activism + more
2. Campaigns - what insiders usually "don't get"
Basics of campaigns, peer levels + more
3. Understanding the System - .
The Shift, political parties, big business
4. The Literature of Campaigns - What "they" donít
5. The District Inventory - The heart of the matter.
Understanding influence + more
6. The Vote Inventory - .
Base vote, swing vote, prioritizing, get out
the vote + more
7. Organizing - It can be done.
Research committees, The way to do it, boiler
rooms, + more
8. Salesmanship - This is American.
9. Issues - What they arenít - and the surprise of
what they are.
Businesspeople as "know it alls," manning the
barricades: a debate, + more
10. Media -
Brochures, signs, advertising, techniques,
11. Fundraising - Biggest bang for the buck.
12. Information and the Internet/World Wide Web -
Everybodyís doing it.
13. The Candidate
Notions, spouses, keeping focus, public speaking,
debates + more
14. Citizen Groups - Pay attention.
15. Appendix: Actual vote totals, by precinct, from a
sample U.S. County,
Minor races versus major races, on-year,
B. Price and ordering information:|
Just $16.00 plus fees.
To order Campaigning to Win,
go to Amazon.com.
"Please excuse my delay in reply, but I have of course been devoting
every waking moment to certain of the various 153 campaigns that we are
responsible for this year.
Both the election staff and the Committee and I agree that your new
book Campaigning has merit, contains some fresh approaches, and would be
of assistance to the audience to which it is directed.
I wish you success in publication..."
Mike Montgomery, chairman of California State Republican Party.
D. About the author:|
Graduate of RNC Campaign Managerís College
Congressional campaign manager,
Assembly Race Campaign Finance co-chair
Award winning national level speaker
Award winning newspaper publisher
Chamber of Commerce executive director (organizer)
Financial T.V. commentator
former editor and publisher of the "Santa Monica Business Journal"
former editor and publisher of the "Hollywood Business" newspaper
E. For more information, e-mail:|