Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
5. Claim Against the City by Ara Boyajian (Park)
6. Channel 33 Workshop (Petru)
7. Hesse Park Wall Waterproofing (Bell)-*This Video item pertains to both Items 7 and 8.
8. Hesse Park Restroom ADA Compliant Remodel (Bell)-*This Video item pertains to both Items 7 and 8.
10. City Advisory Board Recruitments (Petru)
12. Acceptance of Two Easements that Cross the Terranea Property and Agree that these Easements Shall be Subordinate to the Easement for the Flowerfield Trail (Lynch)
14. Revision “BB” to the Trump National Golf Course - Request to Permit an “After-the-Fact” 70' Tall Flag Pole Located at the Back Tee of Hole 1 (Pfost)
15. Revision "DD" to the Trump National Golf Club Project (Pfost)
16. Code Amendment (Case No. ZON2004-00265): Amendment to Various Sections of Title 17 (Zoning) to Regulate the Use of Cargo Containers on Public and Private Property [Continued from December 5, 2006] (Fox)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS:
17. Border Issues Status Report (Fox)
18. Third System Performance Audit of the 2000 Cable Television Franchise Agreement with Cox Communications (Petru)
19. Extension of Moratorium on Certain Development Within the Entire Landslide Moratorium Area Outlined in Red and Blue Pending Review of Additional Information
20. FY05-06 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and Independent Auditors’ Report on Compliance and Internal Control (Downs) 14. City Council Rules of Procedure (Petru)
21. Establishment of an Oversight Committee for the Water Quality and Flood Protection Program (McLean)
22. Consider Cancellation of the January 20, 2007 City Council Meeting and Selection of a New Date for Interviews of City Manager Candidates (Bussey)
23: Consider appointment of alternate(s) to governing board of south bay city councle of goverment
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
16. Consider Council Position on Measure V – Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District Parcel Tax (Long)
11. Appointment of Charter City Committee Members (Lehr)
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
3.City Council Consideration whether to Appeal the Planning Commission’s Decision related to a Project located at 3344 Palos Verdes Drive West (Case No. ZON2012-00141)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Recognition of the Government Finance Officers Association Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
4.City Council Meeting Schedule