Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Remembering founding Councilmember David “Cisco” Ruth; Mayor’s Business Recognition of the Month: Clean Bay Program Recognition for Businesses
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS:SCE Free Solar Information Session
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
21. Residential Solid Waste and Recycling Rate Adjustments for USA Waste of California DBA Waste Management of Los Angeles for FY09-10 (Ramezani)
23. Water Quality and Flood Protection Program–Annual User Fee Rate–FY09-10 (Singer)
22. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Approval of Case No. ZON2007-00046 (Variance and Coastal Permit) for property located at 24 Sea Cove Drive (Schonborn)
25. Recreation Facilities Tactical Goal Update (Rosenfeld)
26. Planning Case No. ZON2009-00007 (Code Amendment and Environmental Assessment): Revisions to the Landslide Moratorium Ordinance (Chapter 15.20 of the Rancho Palos Verdes Municipal Code) to Establish an Exception Category to Allow the Development of Undeveloped Lots in Zone 2 (Fox)
31. One-Year Extension to the Current Five-Year Contract with Los Angeles County for Law Enforcement Services (Petru)
32. Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.24 of the Rancho Palos Verdes Municipal Code (Massage Establishments and Technicians) (Lynch)