Please select your media player preference:
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Retirement Announcement – Maintenance Superintendent Larry Still
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Mayor’s RPV Heroes Program – Aviation Survival Technician 2nd Class Mitch Latta; Aviation Survival Technician 3rd Class Gabe Humphrey; and, Avionics Electrical Technician Brad Young; Introduction of Los Angeles County Sheriff Chief Rhambo
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
12. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Approval of Case No. ZON2007-00046, (Variance and Coastal Permit) for Property Located at 24 Sea Cove Drive (Schonborn)
18.Terranea Resort - Request for Financial Assistance Using Future Transient Occupancy Tax Revenue – Ordinance No. 490 (McLean)
19. Increase of Transient Occupancy Tax Rate (Lynch)
14. Citywide Landscaping and Lighting Maintenance District (Huey)
15. Zone Text Amendment to the Commercial Limited (CL) Zoning District (Case No. ZON2009-00034) [Continued from May 5, 2009] (Schonborn)
16. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Denial of Case No. ZON2008-00091 for a General Plan Amendment and Zone Change for Property Located at 28103 Hawthorne Boulevard (Valero Gas Station Site) [Continued from May 5, 2009] (Schonborn)