Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Mayor’s Business Recognition of the Month – Terranea Resort; Report on Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at McCarrell Canyon Drainage Project
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Introduction of Grant Writer Destin Blais and Status Update on Grant Applications
8. Adoption of Ordinance No. 490 – Terranea Resort – Request for Financial Assistance Using Future Transient Occupancy Tax Revenue (McLean)
10. East Tract 16540 Portuguese Bend Club Zone Change (Case No. ZON2009-00053) (Mikhail)
11. Planning Case No. ZON2009-00203 (Code Amendment Initiation Request): A Request to Consider Initiating a Historic Preservation Ordinance to Allow the Designation of Historic Properties and the Execution of Mills Act Contracts between the City and the Owners of Designated Historic Properties (Fox)
12. Request to Waive the Penalty Fee for an Exotic Animal Permit and Site Plan Review (Case No. ZON2009-00154) on a Property Located at 30822 Via Rivera (Kim)
13. Award of Contract for Services to Prepare an Environmental Impact Report for the Proposed Annenberg Project at Lower Point Vicente (Mihranian)
14. Status Report on Tactical Goals (Lehr)
15. Proposal for Restructuring the Equestrian Committee (Mikhail)
16. Proposed Lobbyist Ordinance (Lynch)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: