Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
(ADJOURNED REGULAR AGENDA & INTERVIEWS)
1. Interview Applicants for the City Council Vacancy (Morreale)
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Remembering Elin Vanderlip
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Status of State Budget (McLean)
15. Repeal of Ordinance No. 490 (Lynch)
12. Terranea Resort and Spa: ZON200-00198 (Revision L” to Conditional Use Permit No. 215, et. al.) [Continued from August 4, 2009] (Mihranian)
14. Continued - Filling the Vacancy on the City Council (Lynch)
13. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Conditional Approval of the Marymount College Facilities Expansion Project: Conditional Use Permit No. 9 – Revision “E,” Grading Permit, Variance, Minor Exception Permit, Master Sign Permit and Environmental Assessment (Case No. ZON2003-00317) - 30800 Palos Verdes Drive East (Mihranian)