Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Re-opening of Palos Verdes Nature Preserve Burn Area
COUNCIL DISCUSSION & SUGGESTION OF FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS:
8. Oversized Vehicle and Neighborhood Permit Parking Fee Establishment (Jules)
9. Appointment of Chair to the Planning Commission (Morreale)
10. FY09-10 Mid-Year Financial Report (Downs)
11. Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan Mid-Year Review (Singer)
12. Amendments to City’s Graffiti Prevention and Removal Ordinance (Lynch)