Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Proclamation for Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Captain Jay Zuanich
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
15. Consideration of an Ordinance of the City of Rancho Palos Verdes Regulating Solicitation within the City (Lynch)
13. Proposed Modification of the Ordinance of the City of Rancho Palos Verdes that Established an Annual Storm Drain User Fee (Long & Gardiner)
11. Traffic Safety Commission Appointments (Petru)
9. Tract Map Amendment and Grading Permit (Case Nos. SUB2006-00003 & ZON2005-00597): A Modification to the Restricted Use Area of Lot 1 of Tract Map No. 32322 to Permit 627 Cubic Yards of Grading for the Construction of a 5,397-Square-Foot 2-Story Single-Family Residence on an Upslope Lot [30375 Diamonte Lane] (Fox)
10. Appeal of Revision “BB” to the Trump National Golf Course – a Request for an Amendment to Conditional Use Permit No. 163 and a Variance to Permit an “After-the-Fact” 70' Tall Flag Pole Located at the Back Tee of Hole No. 1 [Continued from February 6, 2007] (Pfost)
14. City Council Succession Appointments (Park)
12. Telecommunications Regulatory Ordinance (Petru)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: