Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: EDCO’s Annual Free Refuse Drawing
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Night at the Museum; Celebration of Building Safety Week – May 3-10, 2010; Recognition of Vincenzo Stellio
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Recognition of Paul Christman – Residential Energy Inspector/ Plans Examiner Certification; Recognition of Melissa Murphy and Mona Dill – Certified Playground Safety Inspectors
3. Award of Landscape Design Service Contract for Lower Hesse and Grandview Parks (Odom)
6. Terranea Resort and Spa Revision ‘O’ to Conditional Use Permit No. 215, et.al. – Extension of Compliance Date for Two Conditions [Continued from April 6, 2010] (Mihranian)
7. Zone Text Amendment–Appeal Hearing Time Frame (ZON2009-00375)/Citywide (Mikhail)
8. Authorizing Certain City Officers to Approve and Execute Particular Contracts (Lynch/Klima)
9. Civic Center Preliminary Schedule (Petru)
10. Marymount Initiative (Lynch)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: