Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: San Ramon Canyon Stabilization Project Community Meeting – May 12, 2010 at 6:00 P.M. at Miraleste Intermediate School located at 29323 Palos Verdes Drive East – Meeting to be held in the Theater Arts Building/Auditorium (TAB); Teen Driver Awareness Presentation by the Lomita Sheriff’s Station – May 12, 2010 at 7:00-9:00 P.M. at Mira Catalina Elementary School located at 30511 Lucania Drive – Meeting to be held in the Multipurpose Room.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT: Lower Hesse and Grandview Parks Designs – Upcoming Community Workshops
11. Planning Case No. ZON2003-00377 (Code Amendment, Zone Change and Environmental Assessment): Residential Development Standards Steering Committee Code Amendment and Zone Change [Citywide] (Fox)
12.Interpretation of Condition of Approval No. 45 of Resolution No. 2010-09, regarding the Structure Sizes of the Residences Approved under Case Nos. SUB2008-00001 and ZON2008-00074 through ZON2008-00078; Address 32639 Nantasket Drive, a Vacant Lot located on the West Side of Nantasket Drive between Beachview Drive and Seacove Drive (Schonborn)
13. Appeal of the Marymount College Facilities Expansion Project (Case No. ZON2003-00317) / 30800 Palos Verdes Drive East (Mihranian)
14. Pension Liability Payoff (Downs)
15. Improved Method for Bringing Forth Council Member Initiated Agenda Items (Stern)
16. Opposition of SBX6 2 Transient Occupancy Taxes: Collection (Petru)