Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Annual Health & Resource Fair presented by the Salvation Army Torrance Corps Facility – Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; Use of Rancho Palos Verdes Automated License Plate Recognition patrol car in recent arrest.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Status Update regarding Writ of Mandate Proceedings on Marymount College Ballot Measure
15. Annual Cost-Based Fee Update (Downs/Singer)
16. Reallocation of FY10-11 Community Development Block Grant Funding (Downs)
17. Adopting the City Charter (Lynch/Klima)
18. Potential Impact Resulting from Proposed Class C Airspace Designation Surrounding the Long Beach Airport (McLean)
19. League of California Cities Annual Resolutions (Singer)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: