Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Kathy Pape, Executive Director, Peninsula Education Foundation
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
6.Establishing Pedestrian-Activated Traffic Controls on Crest Road at Whitley Collins Drive (Holland)
12. Appointment of Finance Advisory Committee Member to Fill a Vacancy (Morreale)
8. Planning Case No. ZON2010-00223 (Code Amendment): Specific Plan Clean-Up Code Amendment (Fox)
9. Revision “VV” to the Trump National Golf Course Project (Pfost)
13. Marine Life Protection Act South Coast Study Region Draft Environmental Report (Singer)
10. Use of State Funding for Supplemental Police Services–CORE Police Team (Petru)
11. California Coastal Commission Modifications to the Coastal Specific Plan Amendment pertaining to the Nantasket Residential Development (Case Nos. SUB2008-00001 and ZON2008-00074 through ZON2008-00078; Address: 32639 Nantasket Drive, a vacant lot located on the west side of Nantasket Drive between Beachview and Seacove Drive) (Schonborn)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: