Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CITY MANAGER REPORT
13. Construction Contract for Annual Sidewalk Repair Program (FY 2010-2011) (Jules)
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
19. Code Amendment to Eliminate Temporary Special Event Banner Sign Program in the City’s Right-of-Way [Continued from April 5, 2011] (Rojas/Harwell)
20. Code Amendment to Current Rancho Palos Verdes Code Section 8.32.010 of Chapter 8.32 of Title 8 to Implement Los Angeles County Ordinance No. 2010-0045, which Amends Division 1 of Title 8 of the Los Angeles County Code relating to Letter Grading, Route Location Disclosure and Annual Certification of Mobile Food Facilities and Ordinance No. 520, an Ordinance of the City of Rancho Palos Verdes, Amending Section 8.32.010 of Chapter 8.32 of Title 8 of the Rancho Palos Verdes Municipal Code and Adopting by Reference the Current Version of the Los Angeles County Public Health Licenses Regulations as Codified in Division 1 of Title 8 of the Los Angeles County Code (Lynch)
23. Award the Design Contract for the Lower San Ramon Canyon Storm Drainage Project (Dragoo)
21. Appeal of Denial of Planning Case No. ZON2010-00366 (Special Use Permit): Request to Overturn the Planning Commission’s Denial to Allow Two (2) Temporary Modular Buildings to Continue to be Used at Green Hills Memorial Park for an Additional Nine (9) Years, Until the Year 2020. (Rojas/Harwell)
5. Claim Against the City by Harold Craig (Morreale)
22. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Imposition of Condition No. 14 of Planning Commission Resolution No. 2011-013 Pertaining to the Height of a Solid Barrier Wall Along the South Property Line of the Golden Cove Center - (31100 – 31176, And 31212 – 31246 Palos Verdes Drive West - Case No. ZON2010-00402) (Mikhail)
16. Competitive Service Employee Personnel Rules – Amendments and Revisions (Mausser)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS