Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: 4th of July Celebration 2011; Presentation regarding Lomita Sheriff’s Station website; Status Update – San Ramon Canyon Project
C. Terranea Resort and Spa – Revision “P” to Conditional Use Permit No. 215, et.al. (Mihranian)
1. Conformance with the 2010 Los Angeles County Congestion Management Program (CMP) (Kim)
2. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Decision to Remove 1 City Tree and Trim 9 City Trees along Via Cambron, Via Collado, and Berry Hill Drive that were Found to Significantly Impair the View from Four Applicants’ Properties – (City Tree Review Permit 2008-00031) (Trester)
3. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Concurrence with the Director’s Interpretation Review of the Conditions of Approval of City Tree Review Permit No. 178 (Trester)
4. Code Amendment Initiation Request to Make Miscellaneous Minor Amendments to Different Sections of the City’s Development Code (Case No. ZON2011-00023) (Mikhail)
5. FY11-12 Advisory Board Work Plans (Petru)
6. Recruiting for Position Vacancies (Mausser)
D. City Investment Policy – FY11-12 (Downs)
H. Memorandum of Understanding with NextG Networks (Lynch)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)