Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Ranks Among the Top in California
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Presentation regarding Lomita Sheriff’s Station website; Status Report–Replacement of City’s Financial Accounting System/ERP
D. An Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Concurrence with the Director’s Interpretation Review of the Conditions of Approval of City Tree Review Permit No. 178 (Trester)
1. Transfer of Community Development Block Grant Funds from the City of Rolling Hills (Huey)
2. Consideration of a Proposed Code Amendment to Eliminate the Current Program that Allows Non-Commerical Organizations to Place Temporary Special Event Banners in the City’s Rights-of-Way [Continued from May 17, 2011] (Harwell)
4. Revision “TT” to the Trump National Golf Course Project – Proposed Ficus Hedge (Pfost)
5. Request to Eliminate a 1991 Condition of Approval, thereby Allowing New Railing to Remain at the Perimeter of an Existing Deck for the Property Located at 28105 Golden Meadow (Case No. ZON2010-00386) [Continued from April 5, 2011] (Mikhail)
7. Recruiting for Position Vacancies (Mausser)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)