Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Leadership Academy Graduates Recognition; Announcement of Upcoming Council Candidate Debates
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Status Update on the California Department of Water Resources Grant for the San Ramon Canyon Project
L. Non-Urgency Ordinance Readopting Certain Revisions to the Landslide Moratorium Ordinance that previously were Adopted by Ordinance No. 459U (Lynch)
J. Adoption of Revised Employee Salary Ranges for Fiscal Year 2011-2012 (Downs)
1. Code Amendment to Revise the Current Program that Allows Non-Commercial Organizations to Place Temporary Non-Commercial Banners in the City’s Rights-of-Way [Continued from September 20, 2011] (Harwell/Rojas)
2. City Sponsored Event Banner Policy (Howe)
3. Selection of Park Names (Petru)
4. Proposed County Ordinance - Water Quality Parcel Fee (Winje)
5. Marymount College – Parking Management Strategies/30800 Palos Verdes Drive East (Mihranian)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)