Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Docent Open House on November 12, 2011 at Pt. Vicente Interpretive Center
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Presentation from Los Serenos; Blue Shield Insurance Premium Credit
K. Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Denial of a Height Variation and Site Plan Review for a Proposed Second Story Addition to the Existing Residence Located at 6530 La Garita (Case No. ZON2010-00331) (Mikhail)
1. Revision “YY” to the Trump National Golf Course Project – Proposed Hedge (Pfost)
2. Code Amendment – Minor Miscellaneous Amendments to Title 17 (Zoning) of the City’s Development Code (Case No. ZON2011-00023) (Mikhail)
3. Marymount College – Parking Management Strategies / 30800 Palos Verdes Drive East (Mihranian)
4. Updated NCCP Preserve Management Agreement between the City and the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy (PVPLC) (Rojas)
5. IT Infrastructure Plan (McLean)
6. City Council Policy No. 37: Naming Public Facilities and Placing of Monuments and Other Memorials (Petru)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)