Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CITY MANAGER REPORT: AMCAL Presentation regarding Mirandela Project
1. Request to Extend Conditional Large Domestic Animal Permit No. 005 for an Additional Period of Five Years (Case No. ZON2011-00201) (Mikhail)
2. Request for Waiver of the Application Fees for a Conditional Use Permit Revision, Variance Revision and Site Plan Review for the Property Located at 5504 Crestridge Road (Palos Verdes Art Center) (Mikhail)
3. Employee Incentive Program Results for FY 10-11 (Downs)
4. Professional/Technical Services Agreement for Services Regarding the Information Technology System (McLean)
5. Appointment of Board Members to the Abalone Cove Landslide Abatement District (Morreale)
6. Conservation Easements in Favor of the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy that are to be Recorded Against City-Owned Properties within the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve (Lynch/Rojas)
7. Proposed City Council Policy Regarding City Contribution to Pension Costs
E. Renewal of Animal Control Services Contract (Pfost)
H. Agreement Amendment: Skate Park and Dog Park Community Outreach and Site Analysis (Howe)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)