Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Clean Bay Restaurants Recognition
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Status Report regarding SCAG Compass Blueprint Grant; Median Landscape Spraying on Palos Verdes Drive South; Ladera Linda Facility Update; McCarrell Canyon Fire Debriefing.
E. Agency Shop Agreement between the City of Rancho Palos Verdes and the Rancho Palos Verdes Employees Association (Mausser)
2. Revision “ZZ” to the Trump National Golf Course Project – Proposed Hedge on Driving Range (Pfost)
1. Proposed Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program Reallocation of Funds (Huey)
4. Next Steps in Redevelopment Agency Dissolution - Compliance with Assembly Bill 936 Regarding Forgiven Debt (Downs/Lynch)
5. Mayor’s Appointment of City Council Members to Intergovernmental Organizations, Associations and City Subcommittees (Morreale)
7. Planning for January 31, 2012 Part 2 Council Goal Setting Meeting (Brooks)
G. City Council Meeting Schedule – Interviews of Applicants for City Advisory Boards & Chair of Each of the Five City Advisory Boards (Morreale)
K. Disclosure of Communications between the City Manager and Individual Members of the City Council (Campbell)
L. Ascertain the Current Amount of the City’s Unfunded Pension Liability (Campbell)
M. Conduct a Confidential Employee Workplace Satisfaction Survey of Current and Former City Employees (Campbell)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)
F. Initiation of a Code Amendment to Restrict the Number of Residential Garage Sales Peterson)