Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Recognition of Charles Eldred Palos Verdes Peninsula Chamber of Commerce “King of the Hill”
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: “Whale of a Day” Event on March 3, 2012 at Pt. Vicente Interpretive Center; Crime Prevention Tips (Sgt. Will Bartlett); Mayor and City Manager Initiative: Proclamation to Support and Participate in Sunshine Week, a National Initiative to Promote a Dialogue about the Importance of Open Government and Freedom of Information.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Banner Sign Status Update; Civic Center Webpage; Enhanced Transparency of Employee Compensation; Public Records Request
C. Adoption of Ordinance No. 531 – Change to the City’s Official Digitized Zoning Map (Harwell)
D. Adoption of Ordinance No. 532 – Change to the City’s Municipal Code Pertaining to the Interpretation Procedure for Open-Space Hazard Boundary Line Adjustments (Harwell)
F. Southern California Edison Power Outages (Waters)
H. December 2011 Monthly Report of Cash Balances (McLean)
I. Register of Demands (McLean)
1. Correction to the Recent Minor Miscellaneous “Clean-Up” Amendments to the City’s Development Code (Case No. ZON2011-00023) (Mikhail)
2. City Advisory Board Appointments (Morreale)
3. Uses at Rancho Palos Verdes Beach (Howe)
5. Agency Shop Agreement between the City of Rancho Palos Verdes and the Rancho Palos Verdes Employees Association (Lynch/Clarke)
6. Next Steps in Redevelopment Agency Dissolution – Housing Assets and Functions (Downs)
7. Mayor’s Appointment of City Council Members to an Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Council Rules of Procedure, Council Protocols, and Code of Conduct for Committee/Commission Members (Misetich)
G. Abalone Cove Shoreline Park – Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant Budget Appropriation (Mihranian)