Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Mayor and City Manager Initiative: Support and Participate in Sunshine Week, a National Initiative to Promote a Dialogue about the Importance of Open Government and Freedom of Information.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
H. Temporary Banner Backboards in the City’s Rights-Of-Way and Parks (Petru)
1. Revision “AAA” to the Trump National Golf Course Project (Pfost)
5. Appointment of Chairs to Three City Advisory Boards (Morreale)
2. Consider Traffic Control Alternatives for the Crest Road at Whitley Collins Pedestrian Crossing (Jules)
6. Consider Request for Proposal – City Banking Relationship (McLean)
Public Speakers on 4. Council Priorities/Budget Workshop
8. Council Team Building Draft Agenda (Lehr)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)