Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Recognition of Building and Safety Month
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: New Main Page for City’s Website
1. Revision “QQ” to the Trump National Golf Course Project – Proposed Revisions to Driving Range (Pfost)
2. Dog Park Project (Howe)
3. Ordinance Providing a Film Permit Exemption for Small Group Commercial Photography and Videography on City Property (Supports 2012 City Council Goal in “Support of Local Businesses”) (Fox)
4. Proposal to Create a New Review Process to Allow Hedges Above 42” in Height within the Front Yard Setback (ZON2010-00293) (Kim)
5. Rules of Procedure & City Council and Commission/Committee Protocol (Lehr)
6. Resolution Amending the City’s Travel and Expense Policies for Elected and Appointed Officials so that all of the City’s Policies are Consistent and are Set Forth in One Resolution (Lynch)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)