Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: RPV TV Presentation and Overview; Update on Southern California Edison Issues
6. Fiscal Year 2012-13 Budget Meeting No. 3 (Supports 2012 City Council Goal of Government Efficiency, Fiscal Control, and Transparency) (Downs)
1. General Plan Amendment, Zone Change, Height Variation Permit, Grading Permit and Environmental Assessment (Case No. ZON2010-00025) for a Property Located at 10 Chaparral Lane (Supports 2012 City Council Goal – City Trail Systems Enhancement) [Continued from April 17, 2012] (Kim)
2. Residential Solid Waste and Recycling Rate Adjustments for EDCO Disposal Corporation for Fiscal Year 2012-13 (Ramezani)
4. Draft 2012 Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (Supports 2012 City Council Goals of Public Infrastructure & Government Efficiency, Fiscal Control, and Transparency) (Downs/Mills)
5. Draft 2012 Five-Year Financial Model (Supports 2012 City Council Goal of Government Efficiency, Fiscal Control, and Transparency) (Downs)
7. City’s Reserve Policy (Supports 2012 City Council Goal of City Reserve Policy) (Downs)
8. Proposals Received from Request for Qualifications for Information Technology Consulting Firm (Supports City Council 2012 Goal for Government Efficiency, Fiscal Control, and Transparency) (McLean)
9. Proposed Fireworks Display Off of Terranea Resort (Waters)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)