Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
RECYCLE AND EMERGENCY PERSONAL PREPAREDNESS KIT DRAWING
CITY MANAGER REPORT: City Manager Lehr is seeking Council direction to place the following item on the July 17, 2012 City Council Agenda San Ramon Debt Financing Options.
1. Establish Permit Parking on Various Streets in the Peninsula Verde Neighborhood (Supports 2012 City Council Goal for Public Safety and Traffic Issues Focus on Traffic Enforcement) (Jules)
2. Establish Skateboarding Restrictions on Various Streets (Supports 2012 City Council Goal for Public Safety and Traffic Issues Focus on Traffic Enforcement) (Jules)
3. City Investment Policy FY 12-13 (Downs)
4. Mayors Appointment of City Council Members to an Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Organizational Performance Audit (Brooks)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS: (This section of the agenda is designated for individual Council Members to request that an item be placed on a future City Council meeting agenda.)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)
3. Abalone Cove Shoreline Park Status Update on the Project Plan Related to the Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant Award (Supports 2013 City Council Goals Increase Citizen Involvement)