Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
SS1. Review of Tentative Agendas in Light of City Council Goals, including questions of staff (Annotated Version of the City Council 2012 Goals & Priorities - attached for reference)
SS2. Future Agenda Items Proposed by Council Members to be Prioritized: a. Town Halls Outreach – Future Agenda Item Proposal (Brooks)
SS2. Future Agenda Items Proposed by Council Members to be Prioritized: b. Establishment of a Rancho Palos Verdes Ombudsman Program (Duhovic)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: New Restaurants in Rancho Palos Verdes; Participation in the South Bay Cities’ Economic Development Director’s Roundtable
G. Amendments to the Administrative Citation Penalty Schedule (Pitts)
C. Terranea Resort - Follow-Up Report on the 30-inch Height Limit for Roadway and Median Vegetation (Mihranian)
2. Water Quality and Flood Protection Program – Annual User Fee Rate – FY12-13 (Supports 2012 City Council Goal for Public Infrastructure) (McLean)
3. Abalone Cove Sewer Service Charge (Dragoo)
5. Southern California Edison Presentation on Current Community Issues (Waters)
6. Status Update Regarding the Proposed Lower Hesse Park Master Plan (Schonborn)
4. San Ramon Canyon Stabilization Project – Financing Alternatives (Supports City Council 2012 Goal for Public Infrastructure) (McLean)
F. FY12-13 Traffic Safety Commission and Emergency Preparedness Committee Work Plans (Petru)