Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Presentation Thanking U.S. Coast Guard for Providing Year-Long Exhibit at PVIC & Announcement of Marineland Remembered.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Defer Filling New Staff Positions and Expedite Management Audit
14. Traffic and Roadway Safety Programs (Motahari)
15. Status Update: Traffic Calming in Residential Neighborhoods (Motahari)
11. Amendment to Revision "BB" to the Trump National Golf Course Project -Flag Pole
12. Policy Regarding the Location of Affordable Housing Units in the City (Pfost)
13. Fee Waiver for a Portion of Building & Safety Permit Fees and a Review of the Permit Process Associated with the Re-construction of a Fire-Damaged Residence at 58 Avenida Corona (Rojas)
16. Girls’ Softball at Upper Hesse Park (Petru)
17. 2.5% @ 55 Employee Retirement Formula – Contract Amendment with the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (Petru)
18. Channel 33 Business Plan, Operating Policies and Proposed Service Contract (Lehr)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS:
4.Border Issues Status Report (Fox)