Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
12. Code Amendments (Case Nos. ZON2007-00076 and ZON2007-00311): Miscellaneous Amendments to Title 17 (Zoning) of the City’s Municipal Code to: 1) Waive Duplicate Penalty Fees for After-The-Fact Planning Applications in Certain Specified Circumstances; 2) Expedite Planning Review and Exempt the Reconstruction of Single-Family Residences that are Damaged or Destroyed by Fire from the City’s Neighborhood Compatibility Requirements; 3) Revise the Noise and Vibration Standards from the City’s Attached Unit Development Standards; 4) Add a Requirement for the Construction of Temporary Framework Silhouettes for Multi-Family Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Cemetery Projects Requiring Approval of a Conditional Use Permit; and, 5) Clarify the Development Standards for Legal, Vacant Extreme-Slope Lots (Fox) [Continued from August 21, 2007]
13.Management Consultant for the Organization-Wide Management Assessment (Lehr)
14. Third System Performance Audit of the 2000 Cable Television Franchise Agreement with Cox Communications (Petru)
15. Landslide Monitoring at Abalone Cove and Portuguese Bend; Budget Appropriation for the Joint Powers Improvement Authority Program (Motahari)
8. Contract Extension CBM Consulting, Inc. (Dragoo)
9. Additions to the Consolidated Loan between the City and Agency for Expenses Incurred During FY06-07 (Gyves)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: