Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Recognition of Pam Emerson on her retirement from the California Coastal Commission.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
16. Proposed 2008-2009 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program (Huey)
17. Appeal of Planning Case No. ZON2007-00143, Site Plan Review with Neighborhood Compatibility / 30057 Via Victoria (Lot 12 of Tract No. 52666) (Schonborn)
18. General Plan Initiation Request (Case No. ZON2007-00460) [Applicant: Roger Barbosa, representing CVS Pharmacy; Property Address: 28103 Hawthorne Blvd. – Current Valero Service Station] (Schonborn)
19. Revision "GG" to the Trump National Golf Course Project - Proposed Ficus Trees (Pfost) [Continued from December 4, 2007]
20. City Council Meeting Schedule (Morreale)
21. Proposed Interview Schedule for Applicants for the Planning Commission and Finance Advisory Committee and Selection of Dates for Interviews of Advisory Board Chairs (Morreale)
22. Approval to Bid Construction Contract – McCarrell Canyon Storm Drain Project (Bell) - (Combined with Item #8) - 8.Award Construction Contract – Sunnyside Ridge Storm Drain Project (Dragoo)
23. RPV Coast Vision Plan – Budget Appropriation (Mihranian)
24. Adoption of the Revised State Building Codes and the County Fire Code (Christman)
25. Draft Agendas for the Sacramento Meetings with Legislators (Morreale)
12. Arterial Roads Rehabilitation Program (Vaish)
13. Health Insurance Contributions (Petru)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: