Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
8. Organization-Wide Management Assessment Final Report (Perkins/Management Partners, Inc.)
CEREMONIAL: Commendation of Susan Kurata and Jacki Bacharach
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: This evening’s meeting is dedicated in the honor of Los Angeles Police Department SWAT Officer Randy Simmons, a resident of Rancho Palos Verdes, who lost his life in the line of duty on February 7, 2008.
8. (Continued) Organization-Wide Management Assessment Final Report (Perkins/Management Partners, Inc.)
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: New Public Records Request: Grey Williams (Feb. 2, 2008)
11. Water Quality and Flood Protection Program – Scope and Purpose of Oversight Committee (McLean)
10. Lessons Learned: Channel 33 (Lehr)
9. Letter in Support of Senate Bill S.1499 (Fox)
12. Reprogramming Engineering Storm Drain Plan Funds (Bell)
5. 2006-2007 Annual Report on the Implementation of the Rancho Palos Verdes General Plan (Mikhail)