Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Proclamation for Jacki Bacharach;
CEREMONIAL: Presentation of City Tiles to Outgoing Committee/Commission Members
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Public Records Act Requests Update
12. Memorial for LAPD SWAT Officer Randal Simmons (Petru)
9.Appeal of View Restoration Permit No. 2007-00019 [Applicant/Appellant: Dr. and Mrs. Ralph Allman, 5335 Rolling Ridge Road; Foliage Owner/Appellant: Mr. and Mrs. Doug Trowbridge, 5333 Rolling Ridge Road] [Continued from March 4, 2008] (Alvarez)
10. Appeal of a Height Variation, Grading Permit, Site Plan Review and Extreme Slope Permit (Case No. ZON2007-00179) [5329 Bayridge Road] (Kim)
11. Establishment of an Audit Committee (McLean)
13. Update Regarding Status of the Easements for the Coolheights Cul-de-Sac and Related Trails and Rights-of-Way and Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Recordation of Related Documents (Lynch)
14.Palos Verdes Nature Preserve – Public Use Master Plan (PUMP) Preserve Trails Plan (PTP) (Mihranian)
3. Professional Services Agreement for the Preparation of a Citywide Cost-Based Fee Study (Gyves)
REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY AGENDA