Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CEREMONIAL: Los Angeles County Regional Park and Open Space District Spring 2008 Achievement Award given to the Point Vicente Interpretive Center
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
21.Resolutions Regarding Council Positions on Two Eminent Domain Ballot Initiatives: Opposing Proposition 98 and Supporting Proposition 99 (Petru)
20. Adoption of Fire Hazard Severity Zone Maps (Rojas)
15. City Advisory Board Chairs (Morreale)
Combined Items 12 & 13: - 12. Residential Solid Waste and Recycling Rate Adjustments for USA Waste of California dba Waste Management of Los Angeles for FY 08-09 (Ramezani) - 13. Residential Solid Waste and Recycling Rate Adjustments for Universal Waste Systems, Inc. for FY 08-09 (Ramezani)
14.Revision “MM” to the Trump National Golf Course Project (Pfost)
16. Tactical Plan for 2008 (Petru)
17. Budget Policy Issues for FY 08-09 (Petru)
18. City Manager’s Proposed FY 08-09 Budget (Petru)
19. 2006-2007 Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy (PVPLC) Annual Report for the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve (Mihranian)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)