Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Public Records Act Requests Update
PUBLIC COMMENTS: Continued
18.On-Street Parking of Oversized Vehicles (Dragoo)
14. City’s Solid Waste Collection Contingency Plan (Ramezani)
15. Procedures for Bulk/Excess Green Waste Collection (Ramezani)
16. Committees and Commission Status Report (Lehr/Gyves)
16.- Continued - Committees and Commission Status Report (Lehr/Gyves)
17. Re-introduce a Code Amendment to Municipal Code Chapter 17.11, “Affordable Housing,” Chapter 17.96, “Definitions,” and Chapter 15.20, “Moratorium on Land Use Permits” (Pfost)
19. Status Update of Lower San Ramon Canyon/Tarapaca – Flooding of 25th Street (Braatvedt)
4.Border Issues Status Report (Fox)
11.Annual Appropriation Limit for FY08-09 (Downs)