Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: Recognition of Volunteers - Forrestal Fence Removal
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Cool Cities Program; Announcement of Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Grant Award
3. Claim Against the City by Dorian B. Dunlavey (Gyves)
4. Claim Against the City by Carl Muchnick (Gyves)
10. Appeals of View Restoration Permit No. 2006-00007 [Foliage Owners/ Appellants: Mr. & Mrs. Liehr, 3067 Crest Road; Dr. & Mrs. Wyman, 3069 Crest Road; Mr. & Mrs. O’Melveny, 3071 Crest Road] (Alvarez) [Continued from July 15, 2008]
11. Appeal of a Height Variation, Site Plan Review and Grading Permit (Case No. ZON2008-00040) at 5335 Rolling Ridge Road (Kim)
12. 2008 Organizational Assessment Final Report -Recommendations Matrix
13.Overnight Parking Restrictions of All Vehicles Including Oversized Vehicles (Dragoo)
14. Proposed Temporary Program for Penalty Fee Waiver (Peterson)
15. City Council Rules of Procedure (Petru)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)