Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
CITY MANAGER REPORT:
3. Neighborhood Beautification Grant Awards (Cycle 19) (Bell)
11. Vesting Tentative Tract Map No. 68796, General Plan Amendment, Zone Change, Conditional Use Permit, Grading Permit, Density Bonus and Environmental Assessment (Planning Case Nos. SUB2007-00003 & ZON2007-00072): Highridge Condominiums, 28220 Highridge Road [Continued from September 16, 2008] (Fox)
12. Code Amendment (Case No. ZON2007-00598), a Request to Amend Title 15 (Building Code) and Title 17 (Development Code) of the City’s Municipal Code to encourage “Green Building” Construction (Rojas)
13.Revision “PP” to the Trump National Golf Course Project (Pfost)
14. Consider Council Position on Proposition 1A (Safe, Reliable High-Speed Passenger Train Bond Act) and Measure R (Traffic Relief and Rail Expansion Ordinance) (Lehr)
7. Health Insurance Contributions (Petru)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: