Please select your media player preference:
Windows Media Player
For your convenience we have provided links to download players.
on screen to choose viewing options of regular or theatre mode.
MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: National Public Works Week - May 19-25, 2013/ National Building & Safety Month
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Report on City’s 40th Anniversary Gala Event; Sheriff’s Contract Budget
4. Renaming of City Council Chambers in Honor of John McTaggart and Establishment of City “Wall of Honor” (Fox)
1. Marymount California University Facilities Expansion Project - Extension of the Time Period for Completion of Phase 1 (Case No. ZON2003-00317) / 30800 Palos Verdes Drive East (Mihranian)
2. Marymount California University - Award of Contract for Consultant Services to Prepare an Environmental Document for the City that Assesses the Environmental Impacts of the University’s Request to Reconfigure the 2010 Council Approved Athletic Field (Mihranian)
3. Draft 2013 Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (Supports 2013 City Council Goals of Public Infrastructure & Government Efficiency, Fiscal Control and Transparency) (Mills)
5. Filling of Staffing Vacancies (Robinson)
I. RPV Infrastructure Report Card Project (Supports 2013 City Council Goal of Public Infrastructure) (Motahari)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS: (This section of the agenda is designated for individual Council Members to request that an item be placed on a future City Council meeting agenda.)
CLOSED SESSION REPORT