...end of disclaimer...
ADJOURNED REGULAR MEETING
POINT VICENTE INTERPRETIVE CENTER
CALL TO ORDER:
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
1. Tactical Plan for 2006 (Evans)
2. Water Quality and Storm Drain User Fee Issues (McLean/Lynch)
3. Upper Point Vicente Park Civic Center (Waters/Evans)
4. New Business Items Proposed for 2006 City Council Agendas (Evans)
5. City Manager Succession Plan (Evans)
6. Formation of a Legal Advisory Committee (Lynch/Evans)
7. School District Boundary Legislation (Evans)
8. City Council Rules of Procedure (Petru)
ADJOURNMENT: Adjourn to a time and place certain only if you wish to meet prior to the next regular meeting.
American with Disabilities Act: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 310 544-5208 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
NOTE: Staff reports are available for inspection at City Hall, 30940 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours, 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday. The agenda and staff reports can also be viewed at Hesse Community Park, 29301 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 A.M. until dusk; Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 A.M. until dusk.