...end of disclaimer...
RANCHO PALOS VERDES CITY COUNCIL
7:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER:
ROLL CALL: NEXT RESOLUTION NO. 2008-21
NEXT ORDINANCE NO. 471
CEREMONIAL: Proclamation for Jacki Bacharach; Presentation of City Tiles to
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
CITY MANAGER REPORT: Public Records Act Requests Update
APPROVAL OF CONSENT CALENDAR:
1. Motion to Waive Full Reading
2. Approval of the Minutes (Morreale)
3. Professional Services Agreement for the Preparation of a Citywide Cost-Based Fee Study (Gyves)
4. Professional Services Agreement for Arterial Roadway Rehabilitation Program (Bell)
5. General Services Agreement with Los Angeles County (Petru)
6. Letter of Support for Residents that Have Filed a Complaint with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Related to Excessive Power Interruptions (Gyves)
7. Professional Independent Audit Services – Request For Proposal (Downs)
8. Register of Demands (McLean)
# # # # # #
9. Appeal of View Restoration Permit No. 2007-00019 [Applicant/Appellant: Dr. and Mrs. Ralph Allman, 5335 Rolling Ridge Road; Foliage Owner/Appellant: Mr. and Mrs. Doug Trowbridge, 5333 Rolling Ridge Road] [Continued from March 4, 2008] (Alvarez)
10. Appeal of a Height Variation, Grading Permit, Site Plan Review and Extreme Slope Permit (Case No. ZON2007-00179) [5329 Bayridge Road] (Kim)
PAUSE TO CONSIDER THE REMAINDER OF THE AGENDA:
REGULAR NEW BUSINESS:
11. Establishment of an Audit Committee (McLean)
13. Update Regarding Status of the Easements for the Coolheights Cul-de-Sac and Related Trails and Rights-of-Way and Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Recordation of Related Documents (Lynch)
14. Palos Verdes Nature Preserve – Public Use Master Plan (PUMP) Preserve Trails Plan (PTP) (Mihranian)
CITY COUNCIL ORAL REPORTS: (This section of the agenda is designated for oral reports from Council Members to report action taken at outside committee and association meetings.)
COUNCIL DISCUSSION & SUGGESTION OF FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS:
ADJOURNMENT: Adjourn to Monday, March 24, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at Hesse Park for a Closed Session to be followed by the Organization Assessment Workshop at 7:00 p.m.
American with Disabilities Act: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 310 544-5208 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
NOTE: Staff reports are available for inspection at City Hall, 30940 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours, 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday. The agenda and staff reports can also be viewed at Hesse Community Park, 29301 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 A.M. until dusk; Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 A.M. until dusk.
You can also view the agenda and staff reports at the City’s website www.palosverdes.com/RPV.