...end of disclaimer...
RANCHO PALOS VERDES CITY COUNCIL
FRED HESSE COMMUNITY PARK, 29301 HAWTHORNE BOULEVARD
6:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER:
1. Practices Regarding Setting City Manager Compensation (Perkins/Management Partners Incorporated)
CONVENE TO CLOSED SESSION: SEE BROWN ACT CHECK LIST BELOW FOR DETAILS.CLOSED SESSION AGENDA CHECKLIST
Based on Government Code Section 54954.5
(All Statutory References are to California Government Code Sections)
Title: City Manager
7:00 P.M. RECONVENE TO REGULAR SESSION
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
CLOSED SESSION REPORT:
PUBLIC COMMENTS: (This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items NOT on the agenda.)
APPROVAL OF CONSENT CALENDAR:
2. Appeal of View Restoration Permit No. 2007-00019 [Appellants: Dr. and Mrs. Ralph Allman & Mr. and Mrs. Doug Trowbridge] (Alvarez)
REGULAR NEW BUSINESS:
3. Organization-Wide Management Assessment Final Report (Perkins/ Management Partners Incorporated)
4. Recruitment to Fill Budgeted Staff Positions (Petru)
5. City Council Rules of Procedure – “One Hour Rule” (Petru)
6. Amendment to the City Manager’s Employment Agreement (Lynch)
ADJOURNMENT: Adjourn to Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. at Hesse Park for a Team Building Session to be followed by the Tactical Planning Workshop.
American with Disabilities Act: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 310 544-5208 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
NOTE: Staff reports are available for inspection at City Hall, 30940 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours, 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday. The agenda and staff reports can also be viewed at Hesse Community Park, 29301 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 A.M. until dusk; Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 A.M. until dusk.
You can also view the agenda and staff reports at the City’s website www.palosverdes.com/RPV.