City of Rancho Palos Vedes - Employee Personnel Rules Animal, Control, Licensing, FAQ, Frequently, Asked, Questions, Dog license are available at the County Animal Shelter/Care Center at 216 W. Victoria Avenue in Carson or by calling 562-940-8881. The City and County host an annual dog licensing and rabies clinic generally in the month of June at the Rancho Palos Verdes City Hall. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Animal Control and Licensing