RANCHO PALOS VERDES PLANNING COMMISSION
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
POINT VICENTE INTERPRETIVE CENTER, 31501 PALOS VERDES DRIVE WEST
ADJOURNED MEETING – LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
SESSION 3 – COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
REQUESTS TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE COMMUNIITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR PRIOR TO THE COMPLETION OF THE REMARKS OF THE FIRST SPEAKER ON THE ITEM. NO REQUEST FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME.
PURSUANT TO ADOPTED PLANNING COMMISSION PROCEDURE, UNLESS THE PLANNING COMMISSION AGREES TO SUSPEND ITS RULES, NO NEW BUSINESS WILL BE HEARD AFTER 11:00 P.M. AND NO ITEM WILL BE HEARD PAST MIDNIGHT. ANY ITEMS NOT HEARD BECAUSE OF THE TIME LIMITS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUED TO THE NEXT COMMISSION AGENDA.
CALL TO ORDER:
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE (regarding non-agenda items):
1. OVERVIEW OF THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT’S OPERATIONS
2. DISCUSSION OF HYPOTHETICAL POLICY SCENARIO
The next regular scheduled meeting of the Planning Commission is scheduled for Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 7:00 P.M. at Hesse Park.
Americans with Disabilities Act: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please call
the Community Development Director at 310 544-5228 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
1. Staff reports are available for inspection at City Hall, 30940 Hawthorne Boulevard during regular business hours, 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday. The agenda and staff reports can also be viewed at Hesse Community Park, 29301 Hawthorne Boulevard during the Planning Commission meeting.
2. Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the front counter of the Planning Division lobby at City Hall, which is located at 30940 Hawthorne Boulevard, Rancho Palos Verdes during normal business hours as stated in the paragraph above.
3. You can also view the agenda and staff reports at the City’s website www.palosverdes.com/RPV.
4. Written materials, including emails, submitted to the City are public records and may be posted on the City’s website. In addition, City meetings may be televised and may be accessed through the City’s website. Accordingly, you may wish to omit personal information from your oral presentation or written materials as they may become part of the public record regarding an agendized item.