The subject site is a 19.63 acre site located at the northwest corner of Crestridge Road and Crenshaw Boulevard.
Proposed Project Description:
On March 3, 2009, the City Council approved the 34-unit project of which 33 of the units would be age restricted to 62 years of age and over, and restricted for rental to extremely low to moderate income persons at affordable rents. The remaining unit is to be a market rate, non-age restricted unit reserved for an on-site manager. The project was completed in December 2010 and fully occupied in January 2011.
How to Apply to Reside at Mirandela?
The 33 units are available only to persons 62 years of age and older, with a maximum household income ranging from approximately $17,400 to $44,760, depending upon the number of occupants per unit, all of which are required to be 62 years and older. To obtain more information on how to reside at Mirandela, please contact the management company, Western Senior Housing at 310-265-5200.
The City’s project manager overseeing this project is Deputy Community Development Director Greg Pfost. He may be contacted by telephone at (310) 544-5228, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via U.S. Mail at City of Rancho Palos Verdes, 30940 Hawthorne Blvd., Rancho Palos Verdes, California, 90275.
If you would like to be placed on the City’s "interested parties" list to receive any future notices related to this project via e-mail, you may subscribe by joining the list server group here.
For additional background information on this project and Affordable Housing, please see the following:
- March 17, 2009 City Council Staff Report
- March 3, 2009 City Council Staff Report
- Option 2 Design
- Option 2 Elevation
- Visual Simulations
- Biology Study
- Architectural Plan Set
- Proposed Tentative Parcel Map – December 2008
- Preliminary Draft Environmental Assessment/Initial Study (EA/IS) – December 2008
- Traffic Study – December 2008
- Existing and Proposed Zoning
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation – December 2008
- Proposed Grading Plan – December 2008
- December 2, 2008 Redevelopment Agency Staff Report
- December 2, 2008 PowerPoint Presentation by AMCAL (PDF)
- September 16, 2008 Redevelopment Agency Staff Report
- September 2, 2008 Redevelopment Agency Staff Report
- September 18, 2007 City Council Staff Report
- Affordable Housing Background Memo Prepared by City Staff