OVERSIZED VEHICLES PARKING PERMIT NOW REQUIRED
Oversized Vehicle Parking Permit Now Required
In Accordance with Ordinance 492 adopted by Council action on 6/30/09 and Resolution No. 2010-15:
- Beginning 1/1/10, the parking of oversized vehicles is prohibited on any public street or alley within the City without a permit.
- Initial Permit Fee is $50 per registered vehicle.
- Annual Permit Fee is $30 per registered vehicle.
- Guest permit are available for $50
- Permit allows 6 parking opportunities per month for loading and unloading vehicle only.
- Applications are available online or at the Public Works Department.
¬†Neighborhood Parking Permits
The City Council has approved the following Neighborhood Parking Permit areas where on street parking for the area Residents is by City issued Parking Decals only:
- High School Parking
- Peninsula Verde
- Rolling Hills Riviera
- San Ramon
Please click on the links below
for information and applications: