TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
Council Chambers - City Hall Wednesday
340 Palos Verdes Drive West February 9, 2005
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 4:00 PM
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
Members of the audience are invited to address the Committee at this time on items that are not otherwise on the agenda. Per the California Government Code Section 54954.2, the Traffic Safety Committee is prohibited from discussing or taking immediate action on any item not on the agenda unless it can be demonstrated that the item is of an emergency nature, or the need to take action arose subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
1. Meeting of December 8, 2004.
2. Review of Palos Verdes Intermediate School Traffic Situation.
3. Review of Epping Road Speeds.
4. Review of Request for Replacement of Bots Dots on Palos Verdes Drive West.
6. Request for No Parking Signs for the Alley between Dalton Road and Yarmouth Road and parallel to Via Pacheco and Palos Verdes Drive West.
ITEMS OF INFORMATION FROM STAFF/COMMITTEE
7. Information Regarding Bicycle Lane Designations.
ADJOURNMENT TO MARCH 9, 2005
Upon request, the agenda and documents in the agenda packet can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact the City Clerk at 378-0383, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to request a disability-related modification or accommodation.