RANCHO PALOS VERDES TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION
JANUARY 30, 2006
CITY HALL COMMUNITY ROOM
7:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
Appointment of Ad Hoc Committees
Review of School Representatives
SHERIFF’S STATUS REPORT
1. MARYMOUNT COLLEGE FACILITIES EXPANSION PROJECT – DISCUSSION OF TRAFFIC RELATED IMPACTS TO BE ADDRESSED THROUGH THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT
1. Staff recommends that the Traffic Safety Commission discuss the proposed project and develop specific traffic related comments which will be forwarded to City Planning Staff for inclusion in the projects Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR).
2. PALOS VERDES DRIVE SOUTH AT FORRESTAL DRIVE SINAGE
1. Deny request for additional signage.
3. WESTERN AVENUE AND SUMMERLAND STREET GUIDE SIGNS
1. Deny request for sign.
2. Refer this requestor and all future requestors of sinage and/or striping changes to the California Department of Transportation.
This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items not on the agenda.
RECEIVE AND FILE
Citywide Traffic Signal Priority List Update
Golden Meadow Drive Update
Radar Trailer/Feedback Sign Deployment Update
1. Public Works Department Report
a. RV Parking Ordinance Update
b. Mira Vista Traffic Calming Update
c. Toscanini Area Traffic Calming Update
d. Via Rivera update
e. Hawthorne Blvd near Silver Spur Rd Traffic Control
f. PVDE Equestrian Access Plan Update
g. Radar Trailer/Feedback Sign Deployment Update
2. Other Traffic Safety Commission Business
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
ADJOURN TO THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION MEETING, FEBRUARY 27, 2006.