7:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items not on the agenda.
1. Install all-way stop control at the intersection of Via Rivera and Rue Valois.
1. Establish the following approach to addressing traffic conditions on Palos Verdes Drive East:
b. Allow public comment regarding traffic conditions on Palos Verdes Drive East and document community input for consideration.
c. Schedule a workshop for this item with the Traffic Safety Commission Sub-Committee and City Staff to develop recommendations.
d. Instruct Staff to return to the Traffic Safety Commission with specific recommendations within 60 days from the date of the workshop.
2. PALOS VERDES DRIVE EAST SOUTH OF CREST ROAD TRAFFIC CONTROLS - PDF
3. HIGH VISIBILITY SCHOOL CROSSWALKS - PDF
1. Establish the following policy for existing and future school crosswalks:
a. Install high visibility ladder crosswalks at all school (yellow) crosswalks adjacent to school boundaries.
b. Install high visibility ladder crosswalks at all uncontrolled school (yellow) crosswalks not adjacent to school boundaries.
c. When any marked crossing at an intersection qualifies for a high visibility crosswalk, all other marked crossings at the intersection shall also be high visibility crosswalks.
RECEIVE AND FILE
1. Public Works Department Report.
2. Other Traffic Safety Commission Business
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
ADJOURN TO THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED