RANCHO PALOS VERDES TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION
JANUARY 29, 2007
CITY HALL COMMUNITY ROOM
7:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
SHERIFF’S STATUS REPORT
This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items not on the agenda.
1. PALOS VERDES DRIVE EAST SOUTH OF CREST ROAD TEMPORARY LANE REDUCTION
1. Consider public comment regarding the proposed reduction in through travel lanes on Palos Verdes Drive East between Crest Road and Ganado Drive.
2. Approve the temporary traffic channelization modifications as shown in Attachment A.
2. VIA RIVERA TRAFFIC CALMING
Attachment A - July 24 Traffic Safety Commission Staff Report
3. Accept the petition requesting installation of three speed humps on Via Rivera between Rue Valois and Rue De La Pierre.
4. Consider public comment regarding the proposed installation of the three speed humps.
5. Request funding from City Council for design and construction of the project.
6. Authorize Staff to prepare construction design plans, specifications and estimate for speed hump installation and proceed with construction.
RECEIVE AND FILE
1. Public Works Department Report.
a. Toscanini Area Traffic Calming Update.
b. Via Rivera Traffic Calming Update.
c. Long Point Development Review Update.
d. Traffic Safety Commission Meeting Notification Process.
2. Other Traffic Safety Commission Business
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Approval of minutes of October 3, 2006
ADJOURN TO THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED
TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION MEETING, FEBRUARY 26, 2007.