RANCHO PALOS VERDES TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION
JUNE 25, 2007
CITY HALL COMMUNITY ROOM
7:00 P.M. REGULAR SESSION
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
Follow up: Subcommittee to program Traffic Safety Commission’s goals.
SHERIFF’S STATUS REPORT
I. WORKSHOP: DRAFT NEIGHBORHOOD TRAFFIC CALMING PROGRAM
1. Receive and review the attached draft Neighborhood Traffic Calming Programs (with vertical traffic calming measures i.e. speed humps / speed tables).
2. Consider public comments regarding the draft Programs.
3. Approve the draft Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program with any necessary changes.
4. Present the approved draft Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program at the meeting of July 17, 2007 for City Council’s consideration.
RECEIVE AND FILE
a. Action Items Matrix
This section of the agenda is for audience comments for items not on the agenda.
1. Public Works Department Report.
a. Staff Report to City Council meeting on July 17 , 2007: Roadway and Traffic Safety Program
2. Other Traffic Safety Commission Business
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Approval of minutes of March 5, 2007 AND April 23, 2007
ADJOURN TO THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED
TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION MEETING, JULY 23, 2007